I like the way this belt (thrifted, naturally) looks with the dress too, but I think it and the bows cannot co-exist without looking weird. Hmm...decisions decisions.
This is the pattern I used: Butterick 5748, one of many I bought a couple of months ago when they went on sale on sewingpatterns.com (they have some really awesome deals from time to time). I did view A, but ended up modifying the back slightly and omitting the little slash in the interest of better fit. I also had to change the skirt from a bias to gored skirt to work better with the one-direction pattern of the print. It was quite the headache to cut out, but I think it was worth it! It's also fully lined in a light yellow cotton broadcloth, which is good because the main fabric is pretty sheer.
Hope you enjoyed my first project post!